Carnegie STEM Excellence Pathway
Are you looking for a way to improve STEM Education at your school? The Carnegie STEM Excellence Pathway is a free, strategic planning process to improve STEM education at your school or district.
The Carnegie STEM Excellence Pathway is built on the belief that school systems, individual schools, departments, and individual teachers can improve their STEM education practices through a positive, collaborative approach. It is designed to help the widest possible range of school districts and schools adopt best practices in STEM education.
Register your district, school, or program with the Carnegie STEM Excellence Pathway.
Complete the Carnegie STEM Excellence Pathway tool to identify your current status.
Based on your responses, prioritize up to three goals, and create a plan and a timeline. As you select goals, consider resources that may be available or attainable.
Implement your action plan to help reach your goals. After the time interval you have selected, reevaluate to track your progress.
Carnegie STEM Excellence Pathway Includes:
- Tool for assessing current STEM programming
- Process for creating a practical plan for improvement
- Supports for teacher professional development and district to district mentoring
- Guide to specific steps a school or district can take to improve STEM education
- Recognition for schools that are embracing and moving toward effective STEM education